Friday 1 February 2013

Everything will be alright.......soon

Hello friends, the month of January has come and gone. The fear of how to survive the financial difficulties that accompanies it is so enormous that you only need to start a conversation with anyone of your friends, relations, colleagues like " This January has been wonderful......bla bla" or na wah o, how person go do sef , no money for hand o. The replies you will get will throw you off your seat.
I have learnt over time to take each day as it comes. Yes, I worry but whether I like it or not, the month still comes to pass anyway! I getting better indeed. Rent, school fee, other bills.....hmmm. Its just awesome I tell you. I devised a means that has seems to have just worked for me. I divide these bills and pay them in parts! Yes o. I will just break if I carry everything at once. A lot of people show off during the festive period and end of the year and then cry wolf. I have just learnt to manage within my means. Shikena!
Do you know anyone hurting? Will you help me share this? I thought of some friends who are in some "beautiful situations" and decided to share. I need a hug pls.
AM PASTING THIS FOR YOU MY DEAR(S). I AM WITH YOU ALL THE WAY: Did you know the people that are the strongest are usually the most sensitive? Did you know the people who exhibit the most kindness are the first to get mistreated? Did you know the one who takes care of others all the time are usually the ones who need it the most? Did you know the 3 hardest things to say are I love you, I'm sorry, and Help me. Sometimes just because a person looks happy, you have to look past their smile and see how much pain they may be in. To all my friends who are going through some issues right now--Let's start an intention avalanche. We all need positive intentions right now. If I don't see your name, I'll understand. May I ask my friends wherever you might be, to kindly copy and paste this status to give a moment of support to all those who have family problems, health struggles, job issues, worries of any kind and just need to know that someone cares. Do it for all of us, for nobody is immune. I hope to see this on the walls of all my friends just for moral support. I know some will!! I did it for a friend and you can too. You have to copy & paste this one, no share button, because kindness is an effort given from the heart not the press of a button.

6 comments:

Okeoghene said...

Having a positive attitude in the situations we find ourselves is good. You message is so true.

Anonymous said...

Thoughtfully and beautifully written...like the words of inspiration...and as one of your friends, it's a pleasure to do it!

Unknown said...

You are 100% right. The mask of "suffering and smiling" we wear has kept alot of us going though the hurt stares at us always. For me I have learnt to envelop the hurt and let happy thoughts fill my heart, if only those hurting can do the same.

Ritty said...

@Okeoghene , my dear, indeed having a positive attitude is the best options I would say.

Life is good and God is ever faithful

Ritty said...

@ olakunle fapohunda, I know what you mean. A lot of times, we hide our hurts just so friends, family won't "help" us with our pains.

I have come to understand that we can only receive love and "help" if we love ourselves enough to want it.

Hiding under the covers of "everything" is alright will only end up killing us gradually. I know because I have been there long enough to share this as an experience now.

I am loving myself this time around.

Ritty said...

@Simply Mee, what can I say my darling? I am available for your virtual hugs anytime.

Love you plenty dear