Tuesday 5 February 2013

My Dual Perspective Read

Sometime last week, I came across this book "The Mother Dance" By Harriet Lerner, Ph.D. I was attracted to it by the title as well as the sub title "How Children Change your Life" I couldn't agree anymore better than to pick up a copy ( It was the only copy) and I have been having a discovery into my own dual perspective of my life as a mother and as my own person.
Books can be a great source for motivation and inspiration, particularly when you're feeling stalled. I want to thank @Sykik for her email. You can check your in box for more on the mail you sent me. What are your favorite books that you have picked to read or reading now? Please Share with me.

6 comments:

Myne said...

I love books, currently reading a novel titled crazy love :)

Sykik said...

Thank you , thank you,....at this rate I will finish reading all the books on that BBC list this year. @atilola take note

Anonymous said...

First, I like this new look...and talking about books....you know me nah! :D

Ritty said...

@Myne, how you doing dear. I think that book best suits this month of love *winks

What is it about?

Ritty said...

@Sykik, hehehehehe, reading is good jare. Enjoy

Ritty said...

@Simply mee, thanks my bestie. I am announcing it to the world here on Blogville, that my girlfriend is an efiko ( meaning bookworm).

Babe, you too much na