Tuesday 5 February 2013

Its World Nuttella Day!

Today, 5th of February, in many countries all over the world, (Nigeria not left out) lovers of Nuttella spread are uniting. #Yummythoughts
Nuttella spread is no stranger on many breakfast tables the world over, on both children and parents toast every morning. I have found some quick fix for those early morning rush that has kept me sane over the years. So, I am joining lovers of Nuttella spread to enjoy the day and the memories of the past. I know like me , a lot of you have spreads that have become your favourite over the years. Okay , maybe not a spread, what is it? Please can you share this with me? I just wonder if its possible to have our own Nigerian household favourite noodle, Indomie Noodles, set a day aside for it? #thinking
My favourite is the Indomie pepper chicken flavour in the the super pack size.

No comments: