Wednesday 25 April 2012

World Malaria Day - Doctors still on Strike!

I am still alarmed and shock today as I was yesterday when upon getting to the hospital discovered that medical doctor in Lagos State, Nigeria , had embarked on strike
Why do these things keeping happening in a country with so many challenges. As walked around the hospital premises yesterday, seeing all these sick patient, nursing mothers with their babies in hand I what other options they have. We went to a private hospital
Malaria kill every hour and yet our Doctors are embarking on strike!

1 comment:

@ilola said...

I don't think the doctors are doing this so that the patients can suffer. I believe they are just trying to survive also.
I blame all the people sitting up there and stealing our money, without working. While our working teachers and doctors get peanuts. Irony of life