Thursday, 28 June 2012
Thank You Lord
I have so much to be thankful for and I am sure a lot of you my friends do too. As the first half of the year is running to a close, my list is an indication of how wonderful and gracious God has been to my family :).
1. I thank God for the gift of life. For keeping me and Princess through all the challenges of our daily lives and the grace to face all others without giving up.
2. For His provision despite the recession going on globally. Keeping us out of debts, meeting us at the very point of our needs.
3. Keeping Nigeria together as a nations. Its been terrible with all the air mishaps, bombings, killings and corruptions in high places. Its been the worst of times for us as a nation but your peace Lord has kept seeing us through each day from a complete breakdown of law and from war outbreak.
4. Double blessings and promotions for me and Princess, I am so grateful and thankful.
5. For comforting the families that have lost loved ones, all over the globe. No one can comprehend the magnitude of the emotional devastation they have and are going through right now. Homes, property lost, so much, who can understand your ways Lord? In it all, I say thank you.
6. For our all our dreams and aspirations, I commit them into your mighty hands and I say thank you in advance.
Love you Lord.
Posted by Ritty