Friday 4 May 2012

Re: so battered..... this should be Stopped -Eunice Becker Ikwueto delivers a baby boy!

A few months back, i wrote about a young lady who was badly battered by her loving husband. She is here again in my write up on my blog!

Eunice just delivered another baby boy! Yes, know what you might be itching to ask, as it is, I don't have most of the answers, and yes, the baby is for her husband. She was 2 months pregnant when he beat her up like that the last time.

This is saying a big congratulation to her and welcoming the baby to our beautiful world ( he survived , so he too must be a strong willed boy)

2 comments:

Myne said...

This is really dangerous, but I hope everything works out for them.

Ritty said...

@Myne, my dear, I have even fasted for them already! We ladies can over do for this word call 'love'. I can't go too much into this now, I pray she is happy, that's all I want for her. She has too for her hubby and adopted one.

Its a lot but she is loving every bit of motherhood ( being single could be the plus / icing on her cake). I am not perfect o.