Friday 4 May 2012

Social life activated

This week has been another eventful one for us even amist all the hard work on my side and studying, homework on Lil Princess's part.

Tuesday was May 1st - Worker's day and it was declared a public holiday in Nigeria. A lot of different events and parties in different centers, halls, open fields and homes had it going on. We just happened to attend one of them and it was fun.

An old school mate was celebrating her daughter's birthday and we were invited. It was fun, so not planned but fun. Parents ( ex college mate) used the opportunity to turn the party into  a reunion party, lol.


I like the feel of cutting loose and just relaxing most especially amongs friends, family and loved ones.

Lil Princes showed off her swag on the dance floor and won a price. Oooh no, don't ask, I was just okay chilling in my seat, lol and still got a special gift from my girlfriend for coming. (She thinks that it will ginger me into  accepting another invitation to come out next time ( gush! its so glaring that I don't have a social life ). I am working towards improving on it though.

A round up of a wonderful week. We had fun, we hope did too.

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend. Have fun *wink*

No comments: