Saturday 7 July 2012

Divas of Cyber world


Time waits for no one , so the saying goes. I try to make my seconds count and keep me busy as much as I can. Today is one of such days, washing ( oh there was a little sunshine after so many days of continous rainful in Lagos). General cleaning, very essential.

While all of this is going on, I have Princess, reading and preparing for her forth coming examination on Monday. I had my hands full today. Motherhood, what's a beautiful life.

I almost forgot I promised to give Zeal ( Elizabeth Abidemi Akinlabi) a call! Gush! We have an appointment today! She is handfull, ever busy. I mean literally, she has her own hands full of so many activities. An accomplished Nigerian musician, a single mother, fashion designer, model, the list goes on and on. She still finds time for her charity work.

I am so amazed how she keeps up with all these! While my Saturday is all about me , Princess and how to get our acts together, Zeal is making cupcakes, going to charity homes, orphanage to give gifts!

She is just the Diva! Sisters keeping busy, giving a helping hand to the less fortunate in our society. I say its fulfilling

To all the Divas out there, I am saying, thank you for holding it together and making the world a better place.

No comments: