Friday 7 December 2012

These Questions Need Answers Please


The news of the demise of veteran Nigeria/Nollywood Actor, Enebeli Enebuwa came as a shock to us all, especially me as I was praying seriously that his being transfered to the hospital in India would be the best for him. But alas, the story wasn't as I had prayed. Why?  Not me.


You see when you have been through a lot and have dreams and desires that do not come as immediate as you want them to, you would want to get angry but I have learnt a lot over time.  This is no exception.

Notable Nollywood Actors and Actresses have dies this year alone. I dont know if asking why these ones.

They are Gone!

Cassandra Gabriel
David Ihezie


Seun Ogunlade

James Iroha alias "Gringory"


Geraldine Ekeocha
Lekan Lekinson


Psalm 39:4-5:   "Lord, make me to know mine end, and the measure of my days, what it is ;that I may know how frail I am.
Behold, thou has made my days as an handbreath; and mine age is as nothing before thee: verily every man at his best state is althogether vanity. Selah.

Hmmm. Life, oh Life!

What can I say.  The Bible has said it all. Sober reflecting mood activated and praise and worship to Him who alone deserves all our praises.

Like I said I am not going to ask any question as I am sure nobody except God Almighty alone has all the answers to these questions. Or else I would have asked why did Super Storm Sandy ravish the shores of the coast states of the United States or the typhoon in the Philipines destroy properties and killed over 200 hundred people just a few days ago? I mean what about the very one that is being discussed in hush hush tone these days in our home so as not to cause a complete breakdown of the peace that is slowly coming back into our lives - "where is Sam?

The answers might just scare the life out of me, so I am going to continue being in this attitude of Praise to Him who alone knows all things.

I rest in one hope that the Creator has everything under control and the sky won't be falling down on us anytime soon. In the mainwhile, I have choosen to live my life to please Him for life  is worth nothing if not lived for the one purpose which it was created for - Jesus Christ.

I am off to "The Experience" today. It promises to be an awesome time in His presence with over 500 worshippers and many others who would be watching via the internet and other braodcast medium.

Princess would be coming along too. She has attended the last three editions and wont be missing this one. I hope to be twitting along for those of you who are following me @singlenaijamum, or those who wont be able to watch it live.

Do have a wonderful, beautiful, fabulous weekend everyone. Thank you for reading and commenting.


No comments: