Friday 14 December 2012

The Mad Rush

I am going shopping this weekend just to fullfill all righteousness.  Yes. I hate this mad rush this time of the year, every year but what can I do?  Nothing. I am going to join the rush and save some money from the various sales that are going on this season.

Princess had their Christmas party today. Hurray! I will rest finally for this term. Her Queenship will be resting from all the various scheduled competitions and pagant that she had to attend/compete in this term. Phew.

I have a wedding to plan for and so much loaded on this tiny shoulders of mine.

Do I need a vacation?  Oh yes I do? Where would I want? Oh please, I thought you would never ask.  The white sandy beach of Seychelles.  Do I have a valid international passport?  I do. Do the rest and please, call me as soon as its done so I can get ready ( I am packed already). Hehehehehe.

Do have a wonderful weekend everyone.  I intend to .

NB: I have ready this for now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahaha.....the xmas buying rush ehn???.....and the wedding shopping come join *waffiaccent*.
Congratulations to your sister...am happy for you.
Vacation??..girlfriend you need it o!.....but nah for another person expense-paid abi?...ahahahahaha

Sykik said...

Dear Santa,

Kindly send @singleNaijaMum a ticket to Seychelles.

Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Wishing you a merry Christmas and happy new year.
The Lord's blessing be upon you as we walk into 2013.

Ritty said...

@Simply Mee, girlfriend, happy new year. Happy birthday too join sef. I bin over busy, crashed sooo tey I couldnt reply these comments as I would have wanted to. Thank you for your words of encouragement. Love you plenty.

The wedding was okay ( the groom was late) That's another story for another day.

Ritty said...

@Sykik, sweetie, I so love you for looking out for my good. I did get a wonderful gist from Santa but it wasn't to Seychelles. I had a 2 days break and it was all expense paid for. Yeah, nice one abi?

Happy new year dear.