Tuesday 22 November 2011

To the gym...........................

The revelation of what it means to being in shape and maintaining a healthy life style is next on my agenda. Shocking but true, i have allowed myself go but not anymore.

I finally decided to register in a gym . Yes, i did. The year is almost running out but  i am sure i can still loose some pounds here and there. I may even shock myself if care is not taken.

Deciding on the right wear could be my next challenge as i wouldnt want to let the love handles hang out , thereby discouraging me from concentrating on my workout or even attract more attention to my "now going out of shape" figure.  Dont get me wrong, I am easy on the eyes, pretty and tall enough to hold my body in its right posture, but trust me, when you get tired like i have become recently because of 'my sleeping partner' ( my tummy lying beside every night) then you know its about time to hit the gym!

I just keep wondering why i had to wait for my landlady to die before i wake up to this truth. God help us single mothers! Its always about the kids. I have to get my groove back and shed some of these weight fast in time for Christmas!

2 comments:

Che said...

Way to go girl. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you will shock yourself. Lol @ "your sleeping partner". At first I thought you meant your Princess. How is she? Bet she is growing big and strong. Tkr of you two.

Ritty said...

@ Che, my dear, please keep your legs crossed too if possible, lol. This is now a project with definite time frame attached. I mean i am so tired of my "sleeping partner"! No shame in saying it , i will it gradually though.

My little Princess is doing wonderfully well in school and all round. Thanks