Friday 23 November 2012

Right From The Cooking Pot!

 Hello friends, its been a while since I was here last, its been a lot of work trying to put finishing touches to things as the year draws to a close.

I know I have missed a lot of you especially YOU. Thank you for your emails. I really appreciate it.

I want to share this particular post with as many of you that likes food and especially home cooked meals prepared specially by our loved one ( who know how to cook).  For me, I steal time away to go to the one person who is an expert on this matter - my fairy godmother!
Hmmm, trust me she is good. Who say Calabar ( Efik) Efik woman no sabi cook?

Please note that you will have to specially request for the recipes of these ones in the pictures and others that I will be bringing your way much later.  I just know how to eat, shikena!


Have a lovely weekend everyone.

 

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! My mouth is already watery just looking at these delicious meals on your post...they've stirred up my appetite.
I'm glad you dropped your blog address for me to review in Bloggers.

sykik said...

haba madam, this picture is giving longer throat oh. Please post the recipe nau.

Welcome back.

Ritty said...

Alvin, no vex. I been water my throat pass you as 'Mami' was in the kitchen before the food land.

Thanks for stopping by. Welcome to our world

Ritty said...

@Sykik, I have more pictures of her cooking, should I post them?